Friday, July 10, 2009

Motor-Scooter's in South Korea Podcast

Here's the question:

I keep thinking about getting a scooter, BUT I've never had lessons in how to drive one and don't have any experience (apart from riding motorbikes all the time as a kid, haha). I would only use it to go to and from work, quick trip to E-mart, trips to the park, etc....nothing crazy across town and I could avoid big busy streets.


What are your recommendations. I'm a little freaked out to be honest with you cause everyone says they are SO dangerous. It would be fun, I would be safe, and it would make my life much more convenient. Any advice on licensing and driving instructions, where to buy, etc would be a big help. THANKS!


I decided to answer this one of the podcast.

2 comments:

Zanis said...

I keep thinking about getting a scooter, BUT I've never had lessons in how to drive one and don't ... motorscootersgirls.blogspot.com

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.